We are currently Recruiting to fill the following vacant position:
Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to uphold quality, safety and environmental standards of the company.
- Ability to work well with others.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in performing the wiring for all new plant equipment, including the wiring of associate panels
- Diagnose causes of electrical problems or failures, for the purpose of indentifying equipment and/or systems repair.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical problems on Plant equipment.
- Correctly install and program control devices such as frequency converters and controllers.
- Assist with monitoring consumable stocks and promptly report any deficiencies.
- Operate power hand tools and other specialized electrical equipment.
- An Associate Degree or its equivalent in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics or any related field).
- Working knowledge of MS Suite will be an asset.
- A valid driver License will be an asset
If you possess the relevant requirements for this position, please Email your application and Curriculum Vitae together with two (2) references; no later than December 16th 2022 to: