THE MUSTIQUE COMPANY LTD
The Mustique Company Ltd is seeking to recruit a Heavy Equipment Operator:
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Operate wheel or crawler type heavy equipment used in building construction, landscape construction and utility maintenance projects.
- Excavate to dimensions as specified by construction drawing, sketches, grade markers and/or verbal instructions.
- Perform backfilling and grading operations to specified grade.
- Load flatbed truck, dump truck or pickup truck with excavated soils or building material such as stone, sand, aggregate or asphalt.
- Drive truck and tow trailer to transport heavy equipment to site.
- Perform preventative maintenance such as general equipment cleaning, checking fluid levels, lubrication, maintaining tire pressure and changing implements or attachments.
At least five (5) years’ experience in heavy equipment operations
- Valid heavy equipment operator’s license
- Good knowledge of machinery/vehicle maintenance requirements
Applications are invited and should be submitted with detailed curriculum vitae and two reference letters, no later than January 15th, 2022 to:
The Human Resources Department
P O Box 349
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Fax 488 8713
Source: The NEWS Newspaper
Friday, January 7, 2022